The United States Bank Scholarship Program is a national scholarship program that has been around since 1992. It provides scholarships to students who are enrolled at least part-time in an undergraduate, graduate or vocational-technical program of study at an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
How to Apply for US Bank Internet Scholarship 2023
- Go to the official website of US Bank
- Fill out the application form
- Upload your scanned documents (like a college transcript, score report, etc.)
- Submit the application
Who can Apply for US Bank Internet Scholarship 2023?
- Students who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program
- Students who are enrolled in a full-time graduate program
- Students who are enrolled in a full-time postgraduate program
If you meet these criteria, then you may apply for US Bank Internet Scholarship 2023.
When is the Application Deadline for US Bank Internet Scholarship 2023?
The application deadline for this scholarship is the 31st of December 2023. This means that you must apply by this date if you want to be eligible for the grant.
The same applies to all applicants, regardless of whether they are male or female, Hispanic or non-Hispanic white; Asian/Pacific Islander; black/African American (and other minority groups); Native American; Alaskan/Native Hawaiian/Guamian/Puerto Rican; limited English proficient student (LEP)
How much is the Award Amount of US Bank Internet Scholarship 2023?
The US Bank internet scholarship is worth $5,000. This amount is based on the student’s academic performance and can be renewed for up to three years.
In addition to the scholarship, you will also receive a laptop with Windows 10 Pro operating system and accessories valued at $1,500 (cost of laptop included), as well as $500 worth of textbooks per semester.
Why people consider this scholarship?
This scholarship is provided by a well-known bank, so you can use it for any field of study. If you want to study in the US, this scholarship will help with your tuition costs since it’s not a loan and doesn’t require repayment. You also don’t need to be a US citizen to apply; even if you’re not one yet or haven’t lived here long enough to qualify for citizenship yet (depending on where your parents were born), applying is easy and straightforward!
This scholarship will benefit people who want to study and explore more career options but don’t have funds to start their education.
This scholarship will benefit people who want to study and explore more career options but don’t have funds to start their education. The scholarship is open to students of all nationalities, who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, between the ages of 16 and 24 years old, and pursuing bachelor’s degrees in any field.
The application process includes:
- An online application form that must be submitted by December 11th at 11:59 pm (PST). You can find this form at https://usbank-scholarship.com/apply/index?s=1&id=12#!/about-us/apply/. Applications must include a short essay about why you want this award (maximum 200 words).
- Official transcripts showing proof that you’re enrolled full time at an accredited institution.*
We hope this article was helpful in helping you understand the scholarship application process. If you have any questions about the process, please feel free to contact us!