The Netherlands is known for its beautiful nature, but they also have a booming economy. The country is one of the safest places to live and work in Europe, but it’s not without its challenges. For example, there’s a need for skilled workers in many different fields – including science, technology and engineering (STEM). That’s where OKP can help!
OKP Scholarship Overview
The OKP Scholarship is a full scholarship for students of the Dutch universities. You can apply for this scholarship if you are willing to study at one of these universities:
- Utrecht University (UU) – Rotterdam
- Maastricht University (Leuven) – Maastricht
Who can Apply?
You must be a citizen of a country in which OKP operates, and you must be between 18 and 30 years old.
You must have completed at least two years of higher education.
You need to prove your proficiency in English by taking the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). The minimum score required is 120 on the internet-based test, although some universities may require an essay response instead. If this is not possible because you don’t have access to computers or internet services in your country, then consider taking another standardized test such as PTE Academic or IELTS instead – whichever one is closest will do!
If you’ve completed your degree from an accredited university abroad such as Harvard University then it will be accepted by all Dutch universities except Utrecht University which does not accept overseas degrees unless they’re awarded by recognized institutions outside Europe/North America like Harvard University or Stanford University.”
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Log in to the application portal and click on “Apply Now”.
- Complete all sections of your online application form including your personal statement and resume or CV.
- Submit transcripts by mail or electronically if you wish to be considered for transcripts from another institution.* If you are taking exams during this period (March 1, 2022–January 31, 2023) enter these dates into “Exam Dates” on your profile page.* Include letters of recommendation from professors at least three years older than yourself who can attest to your academic abilities and achievements over time as well as leadership skills.* Provide a copy of a current passport photo that meets our requirements
The application cycle is open now!
If you’re interested in applying for the Orange Scholarship, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. The application cycle is open until October 1, 2022. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the Netherlands or be on a path to obtaining Dutch nationality;
- Currently be enrolled in a Master’s program at an accredited Dutch university; and
- Have completed a minimum of three years of full-time study (30 ECTS) at this level before entering their final year.
This scholarship program is designed to encourage students with a passion for sustainability and ocean conservation. The Netherlands has one of the largest offshore oil deposits in Europe, but it’s also one of the most vulnerable countries when it comes to climate change. If you are looking for an internship opportunity that will help you learn more about these issues, this might be just what you need!