If you’re looking for work that you can do from anywhere, we’ve got the job of your dreams. Remote jobs in Canada are an absolute dream when it comes to flexibility. Whether you want to work on your own time or at night, there are plenty of options out there!
This position requires you to have experience writing APIs that support multiple clients at once; preferably RESTful APIs (though we can train). You should also know how to use tools like Travis CI and GitLab CI/CD as well as understand Continuous Integration practices such as GitHub pull requests/issues workflow management (e.g., adding closed pull requests).
To apply for this position please send an email with your resume along with references if applicable: [email protected]
2. Virtual Assistant To Design & Social Media Marketing
If you’re looking for a remote job that doesn’t require any physical labor, but still lets you work from home and meet clients virtually, then virtual assistant is the perfect fit. A virtual assistant helps out their client by doing things like scheduling appointments and making phone calls on behalf of their employer. They can also research potential projects or products to bring in more business for the company they’re working with.
As a virtual assistant, you’ll be able to make anywhere between $40k-$100k per year depending on how much time and effort goes into your work. It’s not uncommon for some people who have been working as VAs for several years now (and have reached high levels within their organization) earn six figures annually!
The first step towards becoming a successful VA is finding clients—but don’t worry if this part seems intimidating at first! There are plenty of resources online which will help guide you through the process of getting started as well as provide tips on how best approach potential employers so they know exactly what kind of person they want on board with helping them out–and once again: remember – make sure everything is LEGAL before applying!
3. Freelance Copywriter (Remote)
What is copywriting?
Copywriting is a type of writing that aims to persuade by using words. It can range from the creation of short ads, sales letters and product descriptions to blogs and websites. The goal of copywriting is to help you sell your products or services in a way that’s both compelling and easy for your potential customers to understand.
How do I become a freelance copywriter?
You need an excellent command over grammar, spelling and punctuation – especially when it comes to technical skills such as web design or Photoshop editing; this will give you more confidence when writing for clients who expect high-quality content from their freelancers! If you’re interested in taking this route then start by completing our free online course ‘The Art Of Online Business’.
4. Customer Support Solutions
Customer support solutions is a remote job that involves providing customer service to clients. You will work with customers, assist them in resolving any issues or concerns they may have and make sure that their experience with the company is a positive one. You must have 3-5 years of customer service experience, as well as strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills. Customer relationship management (CRM) systems are also required for this position.
The ideal candidate will be able to write and edit well, understand how to create compelling content for social media outlets and have experience working within an environment where deadlines are tight!
5. Content Marketer / Writer (Remote)
Content marketing is the practice of creating and publishing valuable, relevant and consistent content for a target audience on your website or blog. The goal of content marketing is to attract customers who are already interested in your products or services through an online experience that provides value and convenience.
- Increased sales – When you create quality relevant content that resonates with potential customers, they will be more likely to buy from you. That’s because it helps them understand what makes your company different from its competitors, which makes them want to do business with you!
- Better rankings – Search engines reward websites that provide high-quality information related to their search queries (i.e., Google). And when this happens consistently over time as part of a larger strategy — like when someone searches “content marketing examples” — those sites can see their rankings improve dramatically overnight!
6. Freelance Technical Writer – Remote
A freelance technical writer is a person who writes and edits technical documents. This can include documentation for websites, applications, software packages and other digital content. Freelance technical writers also produce text for manuals or guides that explain how to use products (for example, how-to books).
As with any job in the tech industry, there are many different skills you need to have if you want to be successful as a freelance technical writer in Canada. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Strong writing skills—You will need excellent communication and editing abilities if you want to write well-structured articles that people will actually read!
- Knowledge about various technologies—This includes everything from HTML5 coding to mobile app development basics; any experience with these topics will help make your work stand out from others’ offerings online or offsite!
7. Customer Support Solutions – Remote Lead Generation Specialist/B2B Appointment Setter
This job is a great fit for someone who wants to work from home, but doesn’t want the hassle of commuting. You’ll be answering customer support calls and emails, setting up appointments, and taking care of any other problems that come through the door. The pay is competitive, with a base salary of $40/hr plus commission on your sales goals.
- What does this job entail?
- Customer support via phone or email
- Setting appointments (for example: understanding what customers need before they contact you)
These types of jobs are really great if you are looking for work that you can do from anywhere.
If you’re looking for something that allows you to work from anywhere, these types of jobs may be perfect for you.
- You can be your own boss and set your own hours.
- You don’t have to commute all day long (or even get out of bed).
- Flexible hours work great if you’re trying to get ahead on your career path, or if the job isn’t in a location where there is an abundance of opportunities available right now but someday soon will be open up again because someone got laid off or left permanently due to economic reasons like this one time when I was applying at McDonald’s but they were already hiring back then so I guess that means they don’t care what happens anymore because it’s not their fault either way.”
These types of jobs are really great if you are looking for work that you can do from anywhere. You don’t have to be stuck at a desk in an office or stuck in traffic every morning getting to work.