UK and US adsense are the most profitable adsense accounts to have. Us adsense pays in dollars ($) while UK pays in euros (€). This is not an easy task to most bloggers being that you have to be in those countries to get approval. Or so they say – that’s the main reason for this post. After reading this post, you’ll be able to apply for any adsense account from any country of your choice. But before we dive into business there are some things we have to enlighten you about.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE ADSENSE
Adsense is the world leading advertising network. This advertising network was launched on the 18th of June 2003 by Google. It provides an honest opportunity for webmasters and bloggers to monetize their traffic, Google pays over $10 billion to its publishers. If you’ve asked yourself, ‘What is AdSense and how do I make money from it?’ little writeup will offer you some hints.
The Advantages of Google AdSense
- A huge number of publishers and advertisers. As of today, over 10 million websites and blogs are using it. High level of security, safety and transparency for both advertisers and publishers. This is often another good feature of AdSense. Google acts as an intermediary between the 2 sides and is mindful of the entire process being transparent and clear for everybody. All the required metrics are often tracked within your Google Analytics account.
- Variety of ad formats. In AdSense, advertisers can run text, images, HTML ads, video ads and far more, and in many various sizes. As a publisher, you’ll experiment with different ad types and find out which of them drive the foremost revenue.
How Much are you able to Earn With AdSense?
Google charges advertisers per ad click. Publishers get 68% of the click amount (or 51% when it involves AdSense for search). The commission you get depends heavily on the competition and CPC within the niche. In practice, the commission per click can range from $€0.20 to $€15. the bulk of niches bring but $3 per click to publishers. However, there are some niches which will be extremely profitable. There are two ways to get the foremost profitable topics:
- Estimate a mean cost per click within the niche with the CPC Map tool: CPC varries accross niches. This tool enables you to analyse the CPC for each niche. If you’re almost to start out a blog and selecting the topics to hide, the results from this tool are going to be extremely useful for you.
- Check the CPC of a specific keyword within the Keyword Magic tool: This tool is powered by the most important keyword database within the world (over 14.6 billion keywords as of August 2019). You just enter a search keyword (“adsense”, for example) and it’ll offer you plenty of related search terms with CPC, search volume and competition level for every of those terms.
COMMON MISTAKES 😣 BLOGGERS MAKE WHEN APPLYING FOR ADSENSE
However, there are common mistakes bloggers make when applying for Adsense and the first of it all is
- Impatience: This is the number one reason I have discovered from most new bloggers. I mean; how can a blogger register a domain today, design it the next day and the following morning he or she wants to apply for Google Adsense? It’s not done anywhere and there is no magic that is going to help you get approval
- Insufficient content: Another reason to disapprove your Adsense request as a result of insufficient contents. Why don’t you gather enough contents until one month and apply. At least by then you would have successfully gathered and published enough contents. And this make it easy for google to easily go through your blog and approve its Adsense account application.
- Quality Content: Irrespective of having sufficient content, you content has to have quality. It has to be unique in some way. Adsense is a business. They give you ads in line with your content. If you don’t give them something new they will see no point in approving you since they can get same content on another site. Before publising you can run a plagiarism test on your content using free online tools such as edubirdie or smallseotools
HOW TO EASILY GET ADSENSE APPROVAL FROM NEW DOMAIN
There are a lot of online articles that will enlighten you on how to get approval from adsense. Following the common mistakes bloggers make when applying for adsense and doing the opposite can give you an edge. But there is a simple trick that I discovered. This trick I have used on a lot of blogs to get approval.
The number 1 formula to getting approval is Unique and Quality Content. How do you get that “GET A BOOK OR MATERIAL THAT HASN’T BEEN PUBLISHED ONLINE”
There are tones of books people have written that haven’t been published online, get those books and type them chapter by chapter, publishing them at days interval. I know it sounds really stressful, it is but you know what you stand to gain. Other materials include, getting projects from schools, universities or institutions of learning and publishing.
You might be wondering, what if the materials does not correspond with my blog’s niche? Do not worry about that. No matter the niche after approval you can change. Your blog might be about music, publish content about bicycles and after getting approval remove the contents and place back your music. After awhile those contents removed can also be used on another blog to get approval. VERY SIMPLE! 👏
HOW TO APPLY FOR UK/US ADSENSE
Below are the steps to employ to get a US/UK Google Adsense Account.
Ensure that you have a working email address (Gmail to be precise) you wish to use for the US or UK Adsense Account Approval.
Ensure you’ve not used that email to apply for Google Adsense Because if you have used it on another account, it will not work.
- Go to Google Adsense Home Directory
- Click on ‘get started’
- Now input you website or blog’s home directory or URL eg. yourblogname.com as well as the email you wish to use for the account
- Select your country. Preferably the one you wish to use for your adsense account (i.e. United States or United Kingdom)
- Your account has been created successfully. You will now be redirected to you adsense dashboard to input your payment address details
- Fill the form given; name, address, town/city, post code and phone number. Don’t worry you can use any phone number. The key is a UK/US address and postal code of the region you wish to use if you have one already. But if you have no UK/US Address and postal code to use, not to worry, there’s a detailed writeup below on How To Get a UK Address and Postal Code.
- Copy the adsense code given to you by Google Adsense and paste the code below the header tag of your website. For example paste the code in between the head open tag, and the head close tag like the example below.
<head> paste the verification code here </head>
- Select ‘I have pasted the code on my site’ after which google will verify – The code was found
- Next is to wait patiently for Google to approve your Adsense account. Sometimes it takes less than 24 hours but one thing is certain you’ll definitely get a reply.
HOW TO GET UK/US ADDRESS
I am going to show you a simple trick to get a valid United State or United Kingdom Address and postal code. It’s a simple tool or service called; “Shoptomydoor”. What this website does is; “It offers shop-to-door-service”. It is a platform where you can shop online and they will convey your package to any address of your choice. They make use of warehouses at different locations to store your packages. Among these warehouses include a UK and US shipping address which will be registered in your name. To get started,
- Go to https://www.shoptomydoor.com, click on Join now to signup, input all the requested information and hit the signup button
- Verify your; “Shoptomydoor Account” by logging into your email account.
- Fill in your current Address, State and City and click next.
- A final congratulatory message will be emailed to you upon completion afterwhich you login
- From your account dashboard > My Shipments > See My Warehouse Address. Select the location you want, either US or UK and the address will be displayed
This is the address that you are to use in registering your adsense account
We believe you have been well enlightened to further your blogging carrier. Kindly stay updated on our website to receive more updates on how to verify your adsense PIN as well as get US/UK bank details for adsense. In the mean time, check out our article on What To Do Before Publishing Any Post On Your Blog and Warning Signs Your Blog Is Going To Fail & Their Solutions
THANK YOU! 🙂