Call of Duty Infinite Warfare has got three unique and challenging modes which includes Zombies, Campaign and Multiplayer. Call of Duty Infinite has been developed by Infinity Ward and is published under the banner of Activision. This game was released on 4th November, 2016.
In the Zombies mode you will go back in the time in 1980 in an amusement park. In this park you will fight with the undead. In the Campaign mode you will be playing as Captain Reyes who was a pilot and now has become a Commander.
You need to lead the remaining coalition forces against a very brutal and fanatical enemy. In the Multiplayer mode a fluid momentum based movement system has introduced. You will join one of the four new mission teams in order to unlock the weapons, calling cards and emblems. The game has got staggering graphics and the sound effects are also quite awesome.
Features of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
- An awesome action and adventure game.
- Got three unique and challenging modes Zombies, Campaign and Multiplayer.
- In Zombies mode fight against the undead in a park in 1980.
- Play as Captain Reyes in Campaign mode.
- In Multiplayer mode fluid momentum based movement system introduced.
- Got staggering graphics and awesome sound effects.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-Bit
- Operating System Only)
- Processor: INTEL Core i3 2.9 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Memory: 1 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 or ATI Radeon HD 6970
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 11
- Hard Drive: 70 GB free